Saturday, April 11, 2009

Apparently, Malaysians like bad American music

That's right. They do. I have not heard one song in any kind of foreign language. It is all American music, and it's usually stuff that makes you want to scratch your ears off. I have listened to John Denver, the Beegees, and the Eagles since I've been here. Not that I dislike any of them, I just think it's funny that I'm in Malaysia and that's what I'm listening to.

We made it into Kuala Lumpur safely. Dad managed to lose his wallet in Seoul, so... it was no good. However, we managed to make it to the hotel okay. Actually, it's a resort, and IT. IS. HUGE! It looks pretty beautiful. Also, it is apparently a happenin' spot for nightlife. Who would have thought?

Anyway, after all of the craziness of the last 48 hours, we are getting some food and going to bed. Tomorrow is for exploration! After we call American Express and cancel those traveler's cheques, haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, sounds like a typical frank family vaca to me! I bet its super awesome though!! I'm totally jealous! SOOO get this, i had no clue that heather your friend and the etsy shop i LOVE were the SAME PERSON!!!! I figured it out today! Anyways, so, have a great time, post some pictures, AND tell your dad hi for me!
love you (please dont get kidnapped),
megan

Becky said...

hahaha I know right! our vacations always end up this way. that is awesome that you found heather!! it has been super awesome so far, although it is very very very humid. But we are like two degrees north of the equator so you can only expect so much. how were your sister's prom pics??