Friday, April 10, 2009

Yay South Korea!


Cool car at the Seoul airport (for Zack)

The view we have of Seoul from our waiting area.

Please note the carrying of bear's gall & musk in this picture. 


We made it to Seoul! It was a really, really, really long flight, but now it's only 6 hours and we'll be in Kuala Lumpur. There was the cutest Korean family that sat next to us that had the fattest, cutest, most well-behaved baby I've ever seen. I'm super sleep messed up. Seoul has a haze around it and I can't figure out if it's heat or pollution. More to follow!


2 comments:

Heather said...

No.Way.What the FUDGE are you doing in malaysia???!!!!How did I not know this was happening? youbetter not meet a hot malaysian and marry him and stay there before I move to bama,missy!
~Thy Date.

Anonymous said...

You are inSouth Korea!! no way! well now your probably not...but have a wonderful time in malayasia! I'm in huntsville headed to take pictures of savanah getting ready for prom...LAME!! anyways, have a great time kid and keep posting!
love,
that crazy kid who you used to make really bad movies with,
megan