Sunday, April 26, 2009

HOME!

That's right. We are headed to the airport in less than an hour for HOME! I am seriously feeling the way Joey did in the episode of Friends where he is totally homesick for London. Not that I haven't loved it over here and everything, but I am getting really tired of Asian everything. I am ready to go back to America where everyone hates you (or at least stays out of your business, haha!). Dad feels the same way. Yesterday we hit up Little India, which is a cool bazaar but we were out of space in our suitcases. Also, it was so hot I literally felt like I was going to puke. Gross. 

Today we went back to the 5-story techie mall, much to my chagrin. I was not amused. Then we did something pretty un-smart: we went and watched a 2 hour movie before a 26 hour plane ride. And now I'm watching my last Malaysian sunset while Dad takes a shower (little does he know I used up all the shampoo. Ha! That's for using all of my good soap!). Soon I will be back at home with a lot of Malaysian stuff and life will go back to normal. But I definitely have loved my stay here (except for some bathroom experiences)! See you all when we get home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAHOO I CAN'T WAIT!!!