Thursday, April 2, 2009

MALAYSIA!!!!

This poor blog has fallen by the wayside. That's mostly because a) I am sometimes opposed to people wasting time writing supposedly "deep" insights b) I have not had anytime to waste.


That being said, I'M GOING TO MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I leave on the 10th, and come back on the 27th. I'm going to take some pictures, put them up here, talk about some things, let you guys check out my witty observations about a country that I know almost nothing about. I'm so nice, I'll even let you comment about it.



We're headed to Kuala Lumpur. I would draw a star, but I don't have Paint, and that is the only thing that I will doodle on an image with (unless it is a physical image, in which case I would use a Sharpie). But anyway, that is where we are headed. I'm pretty excited. I'm a little stressed out, because I now have 8 days (eek!) to get everything finished up. We leave next Friday at 6:35am (!! Are you serious?) and arrive at Kuala Lumpur on Saturday at like 10pm. How lame is that? I can barely handle sitting in a car for 4 hours to make it to my grandparents' house, being cooped up on a plane for roughly 30 hours. We do make pit stops in Atlanta and Seoul, Korea, but other than that - it is all plane time. BOO! Also, everyone knows how math retarded I am. Unfortunately, although it has been explained to me many times, I still don't understand the whole time difference. This should not be a surprise, since I couldn't even figure out "springing forward" when the time changed in March. Oh no's!

Anyway, I am really excited about my journey, and am pretty pumped about documenting it. Yay travel!

1 comment:

Megan said...

HOORAY! Have a wonderful time! when you get back I have a very amazing youtube video you must see where dancers take over a belgium train station, its AMAZING!!!! Please be careful ok?? I'll take care of your camera bag!! Love you